Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MALE CAT SEEKS A HOME

I am still trying to find a home for little Tony, a beautiful, shy,
blue-eyed, 4-year old male cat. Preferably with a woman/girl. His "mum
and dad" have separated and neither is in a position to be able to look
after him. His mum loves him very much but her parents WON'T have him
in the house. He is now living completely on his own in the old
apartment (without furniture) because his mum doesn't know where to keep
him. She feeds and cuddles him every day. A woman alone, or a couple
with both members being cat lovers would be the best. He has never been
sick. His birthday is 3 July. She is desperate so I am trying to help
her. Please help me. He is Siamese-type, sterilized and has all his
vaccinations. He has been an inside cat (with terrace) only and is
frightened of children. Plse contact me if you would like to adopt him
and please share even on fb. His photo is under the File "LITTLE TONY"
in the Photos. Or please email me
maryaheys@hotmail.com
and I'll send
you one. Many thank. Cell: 3387643865.
 
 
 

No comments: